Amidst the craziness that this semester
- Finish stenciling our guest bathroom - al.most.done. . .
- Create our map and photo gallery wall - supplies bought, now I just need time ; )
- Create a magnet/chalkboard wall in our kitchen - again, supplies bought, now I just need time.
- Paint our basement coffee table with chalkboard paint, inspired by this beauty found on Pinterest:
|Originally from BHG DIY Ideas|
- Wrapping up the work in our basement, finally, which includes finishing the last bits of drywalling and then painting and cleaning.
- And, doing other random stuff throughout our house, mainly small things inspired by Pinterest. Possibly stenciling curtains? Doorknob-coat rack? Dressing up our guest room? Indoor garden?!? More painting??
- Oh, and I haven't mentioned it yet but how could I forget - getting our Hurricane/Tropical Storm Irene water damage fixed. Boo. (At least the damage is in a room I haven't painted yet, right?!)
- And of course, clean our house. Which is still kinda a mess in some areas.
Whether I make it through this week or not, I am rewarding myself by visiting one of my best friends down in sunny Florida for the holiday weekend. Wish me luck in making it to Saturday morning and if I don't write before I leave, have a fabulous "back to school" week and holiday weekend yourselves!