Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

We'll Be Right Back . . .

 . . . After we take care of the usual end-of-another-graduate-school-semester craziness.

I tried really hard to keep writing blog posts after Thanksgiving, especially about our bathrooms updates that we accomplished, but as usual things got very busy very quickly with our semesters wrapping up. Believe it or not, I have two posts in my draft queue that just need pictures, but alas, I have no time to take, edit, and upload them. So, posts are going to be paused until this weekend because, right now, our life looks like this:

Finals

Let me tell you, not only can I not wait for our dining room table to be free of papers, textbooks, and the laptop, but I cannot wait to have Chris back because he's been super super busy with doctoral classes and needs a break!  Almost. done. Wish us luck!

(PS - Our dining room table is now our office because our office still has holes in the wall from the molding drywall we had to remove from the "hurricane." Yes, school needs to give us our lives back!)

2 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT!! I can't wait for school to give you your lives back (I don't know this from personal experience, but just from watching Adam and I am SO EXCITED for you guys to have a break (and for him to be completely done!)).

    Will you be in KC for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :) Chris takes his last final of the semester tonight and my last project is due on Thursday, so almost there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...