Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Today is Chris and I's 2nd Anniversary! (And yes, only history nerds like Chris and I would get married on the anniversary of D-Day - if you didn't already catch that!)

We aren't exchanging gifts (even though you are supposed to give cotton for a second anniversary gift, which could be really inexpensive)... Instead, we are going out for a fancy schmancy 3-course(ish) dinner at Restaurant Nora, America's first certified organic restaurant. I'm super excited, because this means not only do I get to indulge in lots of yummy and delicious food, but I also get to dress up! Yipee!

Anyway, since Chris and I started the tradition, last year, of looking at all of our wedding pictures on our anniversary, I figured I would share a few of my favorites here with you. Enjoy!

(by the way, all of the photos are compliments of our wonderful photographers, Saliba Photography, check them out!)

My Dad and I getting ready to go down the aisle.
Shrine of St. Joseph in St. Louis. Gorgeous church.
Love.
Our awesome wedding party!
Perfection.
Cutting our yummy strawberry banana cake... complete with the Kewpie Doll Bride & Groom cake topper!

Two thumbs up for an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...